Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wiki Opened

Well, to my surprise, I did not know that this was going on with Wikipedia. Virgil Griffith did a very good job of telling about his findings. I agree that the deleting of material is wrong, if the writings were not your own. Putting false information in the place of what is the truth is very misleading and wrong for others. For the findings that were found, especially on the Presidential election with Bush, I find that very disgusting. I know that the information on Wikipedia could not always be trusted. After reading what Mr.Griffith, hit the nail on the head. Yes, we should be aware of what is on Wikipedia. If someone is doing a paper for school on a special project they should probably use another source.
I do not think that I will be using this source anytime soon. I do not want to end up with information that may be half true. I want the truth and nothing but the truth. There are maybe somethings that could be trusted on there, but one must be very cautious. But I say,"what ever floats your boat".
Virgil Griffith

No comments: