Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Virtual Field Trips

Dr. Christie's website has many different things for teachers to explore. There many different links that you can click on that are very helpful. Being that soon I will also be a teacher, this website could help out with a lot of things that I might have questions about. Dr. Christie makes it so easy for you to click and follow.
This website can really be useful to me as a teacher. I love the virtual field trip link. It allow you to pick a place to go to, and you just explore. This will allow for all student to be able to go on trips, without having to worry about their parents coming up with money. The really good thing is that it is free to use and does not cost the teachers anything either. I recommend this site to all teachers and upcoming teachers to explore and use. virtual field trips

No comments: