Thursday, November 27, 2008

Plusses out do the minuses

When we first was given the assignment of doing blogs, I did not know what it was. Our professor gave us step by step instructions on how to get it set up. We then had to go to google.com to set up a google account so that we could be able to use blogger. The step up was not that hard to do, yet for some reason you always come across a problem every now and again. So there fore the set up was pretty easy.
I think that blogging was a great thing to do. It was not hard to do, but just trying to make sure that you tag your pictures and write the source for it was a little hard. I would forget to do that sometime. I thought that writing about different topics was pretty easy to do. It was fun and some of the topics that we received was really easy to explore and write on.
Theola and I feel pretty much the same way about doing blogs. At first we both did not know what to do but through prat ice and trial and error we were able to get through it. It was a good way to express ourselves and personal thought in writing about different things. Theola and I would do very similar things to try to develop our blogs. I think that we both agree that blogs can be useful for future teachers.
I will be using blogs within my classroom in the future. I think that it will be a good way to keep in touch and communicate with parents. Parents and teachers can communicate really easy by using blogs. Classroom blogs can have many uses such as post for, homework, upcoming field trips, classroom calender, in class assignments, announcements for test, class news letter. It is so many other things that could be placed on a classroom blog that is just some things. I would recommend to teachers to use blogs within the class. They are easy to maneuver and create.

No comments: