Tuesday, December 2, 2008

What did I learn in EDM 310

sad puppy face
I enjoyed the class personally. I thought that the class offered many interesting assignments. I learned the following: Pod casting,Spreadsheets,blogging,google gadgets,google documents,google PowerPoint's, and face book. Those are just some of the things that I learned. I thought that pod casting was fun and different. Blogging was also something new that I have never done before. I think that I will be bringing blogging with me when I begin to teach. Blogs are a great way to communicate,post information and helps with material. I am glad that I was able to learn about this particular technology. Technology is great! Without it what would we do today. Student and teachers need to be exposed to the new technologies that are out there at a finger strike away. I believe that this class could not have been any more informative than what it was. This class should not only be required by future teachers but everyone should have the ex poser to this great tool of technology learning. There was one thing that I wished I could have learned and that was how to post voice recordings to a blog. I think that would have been great to learn. That would have been something that I could have used within my personal classroom blog.

No comments: