Sunday, October 12, 2008

Notes on Podcasting successfully!

It is very obvious that pod casters do not stop talking at no time. They are having a constant conversation about whatever the topic was. They all started of with a introduction of each person involved in the podcast. They were trying to keep in the listeners interested in what they were saying to keep their attention.
Some of the pod casters used music in the beginning as a introduction to there online talk shows. The topics talked about very well. These examples gave me ideas on how I should approach my assignment. So obviously I must have a structure a building block that I must follow to make the podcast very interesting and constant with my podcast members. We must approach it like a news broadcast. Examples include, CNN, MSNBC etc. So I must think of myself as news anchor.
So everyone should know who my group members and I are by introduction. We must then introduce our subject of what we will be talking about. Then one person must being with a particular topic and explain it clearly. The other members should put in commits about the topic that is being discussed as well. Then the different subtopics are then elaborated on then.
What is clear is that in being very good pod casters we must know about what we are talking about. There must then be a group effort in making this work well. At no time should we have a moment of silence, we are to continue to talk no matter what. One thing for sure there will be note cards involved to help keep us on a free flowing conversation.

No comments: